Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Alaska

For my graduation present... (a year early) my grandma is taking my sister and I on a cruise to Alaska. The whole family decided to go too!SO ITS GOING TO BE FUN AND SO THIS TRIP IS  ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! IM SO EXCITED.... So anyway about Alaska.


Alaska offers fun outdoor activites like horseback riding, ziplining and winter activites.


Winter activites include dog sledding,  ice glacer hiking and snowmobiling. Even though its Alaska its not nearly as cold as some may think. Winter brings 6- 13 hours of sunshine clearly showing that its not as dark as some may think. Its usually around 20 degrees. The main thing in Alaska is viewing the Northern Lights.


Alaska's food includes wild crab, hailibut and salmon. It has has a thriving beer country.


If siteseeing is your thing then do a little whale watching, wildlife watching and rafting world class rivers!


Although I will only be on a boat for my trip there is lots of things to do on land too. I only imagine though that we will get to see a little of Alaska and im excited.
Photos.....














Info: http://www.travelalaska.com/Things%20To%20Do/Sightseeing.aspx
Photos: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment